Thursday 14 March 2013

My Video Show Reel Feb2012~Feb2013

BlueCrystal Creative's new video show reel Feb2012~Feb2013 


I’ve uploaded to YouTube my new video show reel Feb2012~Feb2013 which features a selection of clips from some of my recent 20+ videos in the last 12 months, the show reel highlights of my work as film maker, cameraman and editor as well as a little animation. Thought you might like to see it.




Thanks, Peter FitzGerald from
BlueCrystal Creative and
we do YouTube for Business





BlueCrystal Creative, Graphic design & Sign company offering; Signwriting, Print and Graphic Design, Typesetting, Flags and Banners, Sell on-hold, Jingles, video production and Audio Recording, we are located in south east Queensland Australia, between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, please call 0418 752 103 we offer affordable and creative advertising and marketing solutions.
 
http://www.bluecrystalcreative.com/